We design our bicycles with replaceable derailleur hangers so if a rock hits the derailleur or a branch gets caught in the chain, you can quickly and easily repair your frame, oftentimes, right on the trail.
Order your replacement hanger from the comfort of your own home, and have it shipped there in just a few days. We recommend getting 2 hangers. Shipping is the same for 1, 2 or 3 hangers. Repair your bicycle with one and keep the second in a seat bag or hydration pack.
Please follow step-by-step instructions below to order the correct derailleur hanger for your bicycle.
- Find the date manufacture of your frame. Bicycle model years are generally manufactured from July of the previous year through June of the model year. Example: A 2009 KHS Flite 900 would have been manufactured between July 2008 and June 2009.
- Older model bicycles have older derailleur hanger numbers in the #1000 range. Newer model bicycles have hangers in the 2000 and 3000 range. IMPORTANT: Check to make sure the photo matches the derailleur hanger on your bike. Click on images for close-up. If you cannot identify the specific derailleur hanger, please email us. We will ask you to email a photo of the complete bicycle (for model year reference) and a close-up of the current derailleur hanger or frame dropout area. We can usually determine the hanger your bicycle needs.
- The PayPal logo appears in the checkout area, but your credit card can also be used. MasterCard and Visa will be accepted.
- We ONLY ship USPS (US Postal Service) Priority Mail. This usually takes 3-4 days in all 50 United States. WE DO NOT ship any other method (i.e. FedEx or UPS Next Day).
- If you cannot locate the hanger you are looking for, please try Wheels Manufacturing. They are a great alternative if we are out of stock on a specific hanger.
NOTE: Arrival time NOT GUARANTEED with this shipping option, but usually takes 3-4 days. Postage to Canada, Europe or Australia usually takes 8-11 days.
FITS: 4-Season 5000 (Carbon)(2015)
2016 DH650 Pro
2016 DH650 Team
2017 Flite 600
2017 Flite 700
Fits: 2017 Gravel Grinder 110
Fits: 2017 Gravel Grinder 220
2017 Gravel Grinder 440
2017 Team 29FS
Fits: 2017 XC24
Fits: 2017 SixFifty680+
Fits: 2017 SixFifty 6500+
For 12mm x 1.50mm threaded Thru-axle (Coarse)
Fits 12 x 1.50mm axles (Shimano uses 1.50mm)
2017 SixFifty 6600
2017 SixFifty 6700
2017 Team 29
2018 Flite 600
2018 Flite 700
2018 Flite 750
2017 4-Season 5000 (Some models, but not all. Please check the photo with your hanger)
2019/2020 4-Season 500 (Some models, but not all. Please check the photo with your hanger)
Fits 2019-2020 4-Season 1000 and 3000
Fits: 2019/2020 4 Season 5000 (Carbon)
Fits: 2019/2021 7500, Square Nut
Fits: 2020 7500/6500/5500
FITS: DJ300 2006 and 2007
ALWAYS make sure your derailleur hanger matches the picture before purchasing. If the picture doesn’t match, it won’t work no matter what we say below.
For 2006, 2007: DJ300
Includes left (for disk brake mounting) and right (for derailleur mounting) sides. 2 pieces. NOTE: only 1 of this item can be shipped at the $4.80 USA domestic shipping rate
FITS: 2007 Solo One
ALWAYS make sure your drop outs matches the picture before purchasing. If the picture doesn’t match, it won’t work no matter what we say below.
FITS: (Solo One SE) TNS 10 ’07
ALWAYS make sure your drop outs matches the picture before purchasing. If the picture doesn’t match, it won’t work no matter what we say below. This drop-out set includes both left and right side drop-outs. Front and back are shown in the picture. 2 pieces per set. For:
- 2007: Solo One SE (TNS10)
Use this part number only when instructed by KHS
Pretty much everything needed to repair older XC904r models. Compare to your bicycle to determine if it is the same. May fit different models and years (but if it looks different, then it will not fit)
Fits 2005-2009 XC904r