We design our bicycles with replaceable derailleur hangers so if a rock hits the derailleur or a branch gets caught in the chain, you can quickly and easily repair your frame, oftentimes, right on the trail.
Order your replacement hanger from the comfort of your own home, and have it shipped there in just a few days. We recommend getting 2 hangers. Shipping is the same for 1, 2 or 3 hangers. Repair your bicycle with one and keep the second in a seat bag or hydration pack.
Please follow step-by-step instructions below to order the correct derailleur hanger for your bicycle.
- Find the date manufacture of your frame. Bicycle model years are generally manufactured from July of the previous year through June of the model year. Example: A 2009 KHS Flite 900 would have been manufactured between July 2008 and June 2009.
- Older model bicycles have older derailleur hanger numbers in the #1000 range. Newer model bicycles have hangers in the 2000 and 3000 range. IMPORTANT: Check to make sure the photo matches the derailleur hanger on your bike. Click on images for close-up. If you cannot identify the specific derailleur hanger, please email us. We will ask you to email a photo of the complete bicycle (for model year reference) and a close-up of the current derailleur hanger or frame dropout area. We can usually determine the hanger your bicycle needs.
- The PayPal logo appears in the checkout area, but your credit card can also be used. MasterCard and Visa will be accepted.
- We ONLY ship USPS (US Postal Service) Priority Mail. This usually takes 3-4 days in all 50 United States. WE DO NOT ship any other method (i.e. FedEx or UPS Next Day).
- If you cannot locate the hanger you are looking for, please try Wheels Manufacturing. They are a great alternative if we are out of stock on a specific hanger.
NOTE: Arrival time NOT GUARANTEED with this shipping option, but usually takes 3-4 days. Postage to Canada, Europe or Australia usually takes 8-11 days.